Festival of the Fells Wansfell 10k Mountain Trail Race
The Wansfell Trail Race is at the request of the Festival of the Fells organisation. They are putting on an open ‘festival’ for Ambleside and we are putting on the ‘Mountain Trail Race’.
We are Mountain Run and so we find it hard not to approach a mountain course for any races we plan and execute.
This ‘Mountain Trail Race’ is graded hard, with 600m of ascent and descent over 10k. Its a mixture of a little road, great woodland and park trails, but mostly on the ‘fell’.
- A professionally managed and planned event by Mountain Run Events
- A fully way marked course
- Friendly and experienced marshals
- A professionally timed event by Results Base
- Cake and Tea at the finish
- Prizes for the Male and Female Open and Male and Female Vet’s Catagiroes
- A bottle of Cowmire Hall Cider for all finishers
Wansfell is a favourite training ground for us during the winter months, and of course we love it in the summer too! Its the perfect amount of up, down, undulation on the ridge, trails, fell and of course it has THE best downhill section in the Lakes… FACT!
Don’t miss out in this epic mountain trail race on the 24th September 2017.
enquiries: 07989 697487, email@example.com